NEPHRA Good Neighbours is an established, volunteer based community organisation founded in August 2004. We became a Registered Charity No. 1160433 in April 2015.
We believe that every person should have access to services and feel connected to their community. We aim to:
- improve people’s lives by offering opportunities for volunteering, social interaction and recreation
- collectively enhance skills via participation in education and training.
- improve the resilience of individuals and the community, reducing loneliness and isolation and allowing people to thrive.
- put people first.
- promote health and wellbeing.
- ensure that our service provision is of the highest quality.
- ensure that our service users feel safe and supported.