NEPHRA Good Neighbours is an established community organisation founded in August 2004. Run by volunteers, our aim is to recreate the community spirit of yesteryear and improve the quality of life of the people in the neighbourhood. We became a Registered Charity No. 1160433 in April 2015.
We believe that every person should have access to services and feel connected to their community. We aim to:
- improve people’s lives by offering opportunities for volunteering, social interaction and recreation
- collectively enhance skills via participation in education and training.
- improve the resilience of individuals and the community, reducing loneliness and isolation and allowing people to thrive.
- put people first.
- promote health and wellbeing.
- ensure that our service provision is of the highest quality.
- ensure that our service users feel safe and supported.