Are you thinking about buying an E-Reader? Maybe you already have one but need to get to grips with it? If so, then our E-Reader support group is for you.
- We can show you how to search online for electronic books, newspapers and magazines and then to download and install them on your device.
- We can show you how to change the text and to adjust the lighting on your e-books to make them easier to read.
- We can guide to as to the best web-sites to visit to access and download electronic books.
- We can help you access your local library e-book and audiobook services and transfer materials to your device.
- Within the class we also run a book club, where we choose a novel and discuss it on a regular basis.
So if you own a Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iPad or other E-Reader, but don’t know how to use it, we can give you the know-how to get you feeling better about your device.
Alternatively, if you don’t own a device, but would like to know more about e-readers, we have a number available for you to borrow.
The class runs every Monday morning 10am – 12 noon. No appointment is necessary, simply drop in and take part!
Tel: 0161 637 6788 or 07889 258685
You can also contact the group’s leader, Joanne, directly via the button below